There are three ways we can work together.
What fits your needs?
1. Book a Talk or Retreat
- An educator who’s convinced that the administration doesn’t get it, and you’d like to bring in someone who does.
- Serving on the faculty development committee but you are out of ideas.
- A provost or principal looking for inspiration and practical wisdom for your beleaguered faculty.
You need a quick injection of practical help and new vision.
YOU ARE AN EDUCATOR, AND…
- Are burned out and need some encouragement
- Love teaching… but it’s all you do. (What’s a weekend?)
- Brand new to this gig and are looking for an experienced mentor.
You need a coach to give you tools and (re)inspire you.
- Trying to prevent faculty burnout.
- Part of a faculty group that’s ready to be challenged to grow as teachers.
- Looking for new approaches to organizing faculty commitments.
You need expert training in faculty development.
Christina Bieber Lake offers a unique and valuable voice in faculty development. I personally feel gratitude that by reading her new book or working with her in her coaching practice, anyone can benefit from her wisdom and practical advice. What a gift to our scholarly and teaching professions!